Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dressing Up Box


This was a 10" Zingy Lemon with lemon curd and lemon buttercream filling.  We received the phonecall booking the cake the day before it was due.  I think we did very well.

I received this email a few days after the event:

The cake was FABULOUS, it exceeded all expectations in look and taste. thank you.

It was worth getting the cake just to see my daughters face and excitement. I must admit I was heart broken to cut this work of art but this was short lived when I tasted the cake!!!! It was a delight to have a number of the children asking for more cake not to mention the mums and dads who spied the cake wanting to sample it also.
It was money well sent and I thank you so much, and I will definitely use you again not to mention recommending you to everyone! (I think my neighbour has ordered a cake too!).Many many thanks again and good look for your future. You are a treasure. 
Jennie


No comments:

Post a Comment