Friday, October 25, 2019

.Call of Duty Modern Warfare Launch 2019

I know what I'm good at and I know who to call when I feel I won't be good enough.
Enter Maria McDonald of Sugar Duckie Cake Designs. We were asked to make cupcakes and something sculptural for the 2019 launch of Call of Duty, "along the lines of what you did last year".
Last year I could do... this year I knew that Maria would make something phenomenal if asked. So I asked her! She made this fabulous bust of Captain Price. He is edible as he is made of rice crispie treats and modelling chocolate but I imagine he will live out his days in Ruth's office.
I love working with clients who trust me and love working with other cake makers, especially when they are as talented as my mate.













No comments:

Post a Comment