Cakes are covered in sugarpaste unless otherwise specified and can be made in a range of delicious flavours, such as:
• Lemon Sponge: Our luscious lemon cake offers a light refreshing alternative to plain vanilla and is made with unwaxed lemons; it is also double layered with zesty buttercream and lemon curd.
• Traditional Fruit Cake: Our rich fruit cake contains at least 50% fruit, is laced with brandy and is allowed to mature to ensure a beautiful tasting cake. Minimum two months notice is required for this particular cake.
• Vanilla Sponge: A moist vanilla sponge made with Madagascar vanilla pods and double layered with vanilla buttercream and raspberry jam.
• Chocolate Sponge: An indulgent dark, rich chocolate fudge cake. Filled with delicious chocolate buttercream or a Belgian milk chocolate ganache.
• Baileys Sponge: A rich sponge cake double layered with a Baileys liqueur ganache filling.
• Carrot Cake: A moist carrot cake made using mixed spices, rum, fruit, nuts and organic carrot, then layered with a complimentary orange buttercream or a white Belgian chocolate ganache.
• Strawberry Whirl: Light Madeira, layered with a Belgian white chocolate ganache and fresh strawberries. This is one we prefer to make when the berries are in season.
• Chocolate Biscuit Cake: This is a delicious mixture of Belgian chocolate, golden syrup stuffed with biscuits, malteasers, crunchie and even marshmallows if you wish. Basically, we can pretty much put whatever your favourite biscuit or bar into this cake. It’s sinful!
• Raspberry Whirl: Vanilla Madeira double layered with raspberry buttercream and raspberry puree.
• Sticky Date, Ginger and Apple: A beautiful alternative to fruit cake.
• Bananarama: Springy and light banana and walnut cake, layered with a white chocolate ganache or vanilla buttercream, whichever you prefer.
• Tiramisu: Madeira cake that’s been gently soaked with Tia Maria liqueur. Filled with vanilla buttercream and espresso buttercream and dusted with cocoa between layers.
Multi-tiered cakes can have a mixture of cake flavours.
ALLERGY ADVICE WARNING:
IMPORTANT ALLERGY ADVICE: Please note, that due to the nature of our work, we cannot cater for people with severe allergies to nuts, milk or butter etc.
Post a Comment